Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10/15/13 Second post for The Odyssey of this Writer and news on the new story.

Next week, I, Caslaikove, will launch the wonderful story of the planet, Terlokya. I will abide by a two paragraph limit, publish on Tuesdays, and the story will be repeated on the blog, The Odyssey of This Writer. Replication of past posts of 'The Odyssey of This Writer' will occur here on Thursdays while 'The story of Terlokya' will be published here on Tuesdays.

Added note - Real titles and sponsors appear for 'The Odyssey of This Writer' blog later in the story as the blog became more popular.


01/30/13

It's so weird how I got started being a writer. It will take a while to tell you, so I'll just divide it up so you only have a couple of paragraphs to read each week. I'll try to post on Tuesday mornings. Yesterday flew by so I'll start on a Wednesday.

I've always been a storyteller. And in case you didn't know, I've got the first book published from a 6 book series called The Savior Project. The book is titled, The Chosen One and it's all from my dreams. The next 5 books are also from those dreams. Sometimes I'd wake up thinking these things really happened. I used to tell bedtime stories from those dreams to my kids when they were little.

Anyway, I always wanted to write. Even while at UVa in business school, I took some journalism classes and wanted to switch careers but I received some STRONG advice from family members not to become a starving artist type. So I waited 30 years to become the starving artist type.

Next will be the 'prompt' that got me to put pen to paper - or fingers to keyboard. Whatever.

No comments: